- Commodity name: MBR Membrane
● Based on the super hydrophilic modification of PVDF material, it has high hydrophilicity and anti-pollution, high flux and stable water production. The nominal pore size of membrane filtration layer is 0.04um, and the pore size is uniformly distributed, which ensures high-precision filtration.
● Lined with reinforced membrane wire, higher strength, not easy to peel, not easy to break the wire
● Membrane frame pipeline adopts one-piece structure, more compact space arrangement, higher mechanical strength, stronger resistance to external impact of the filament arrangement, hanging mud less, cleaning thoroughly, long service life.
● Modular design for easy installation and maintenance
MBR process features
● Normal temperature and low pressure operation, make full use of the existing pool structure to realize efficient solid-liquid separation.
● Effectively increase sludge concentration and biodegradation rate
● Small footprint, easy to expand capacity
● LC full-automatic control, safe and stable operation
Model Dimension（mm） Effective film area（㎡） Drainpipe L*W*H Sizes Material FMU-M10 884*42*850 10 DN32 ABS FMU-M20 884*42*1510 20 FMU-M30 884*42*2100 30 Model Dimension(mm) Effective film area(m²) Membrane Curtain Installation Water production, air inlet Connection method Connection Caliber L*W*H drainage outlet inlet FMM-100SI 920×970×1295 100 Snap-in Flangeless DN25 DN32 FMM-160DI 774×1900×1295 160 DN32 DN40 FMM-280SⅡ 1222×970×2080 280 DN40 DN40 FMM-640DⅡ 1385×1964×2080 640 DN65 DN50 FMM-540SⅢ 1531×970x2700 540 DN65 DN40 FMM-960 DⅢ 1385×1964×2700 960 DN80 DN65 FMM-1440 DⅢ 1969×1964×2700 1440 DN100 DN65 Conditions of use operating temperature 5~40℃ Continuous operation pH range 2~10 Maximum tolerance of NaClO 5000ppm Chemical cleaning PH range 1~11 Aeration intensity per unit projected area 60~120(Nm³/m²) Maximum transmembrane pressure difference 60kpa Filtration External pressure type (negative pressure suction type) Filtration performance Suspension >2μm retention rate 100% Microorganisms retention rate99.99% Turbidity of produced water ≤0.5NTU
Process Flow Diagram
top-loading and bottom-loading construction：The upper part is the vessel and the lower part is the piping and other ancillary facilities. The lower part of each individual membrane tank is designed with prefabricated, integrally laid out piping, support structures and ancillary facilities to save space.
movable structure： All process units are movable prefabricated standardized equipment, no civil construction is required on site, only modular splicing and combining, transportable, and quick installation and commissioning.
Standard Modular： Independent prefabricated standard membrane tanks are flexibly combined and configured according to the water volume, and all auxiliary facilities, including fan system, water production pump system, backwash water system, pharmaceutical system, air system, coke water system, control system, etc., are all prefabricated and standardized equipment.
In-situ washing： No need to lift to a dedicated wash tank for offline cleaning, saving investment and operating costs.
Standard MBR module
Effective film area(m²)
Modular MBR Standard Equipment Schematic
Application scenarios (equipment rental available)
1、Contaminated Water Emergency Treatment Project
2、Wastewater Treatment New Construction, Expansion and Alteration Projects Construction Transitional Wastewater Treatment Operations
3、New construction, expansion, reconstruction of the project water plant conditions or time constraints, can not implement civil construction projects
Municipal sewage treatment
Industrial wastewater treatment
Food processing wastewater treatment
Breeding wastewater treatment
Landfill and waste permeate treatment